Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 4

Comments

• LossowLossow Posts: 102
    edited August 12

Is MGAB's Larissa based on someone famous?    She looks somehow familiar but I can't place her.

Post edited by Lossow on
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,862

She looks like a midpoint between Christina Ricci and Cara Delevingne.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,133

Ana de Armas to me. 

Katy Perry for V3D Nicole?

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,853
    edited August 13

Gordig said:

I definitely see Katy Perry.

Post edited by nDelphi on
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,936

Gordig said:

Yes, this is the Genesis 9 version of G8F Nicole already on the list ;) 

Kianna by Kadaj777 at Renderosity - Keke Palmer

edited August 13

Traci Lords by Irene Adler 17 at RenderHub (Free) (NSFW search caution)

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • efanefan Posts: 1
    edited August 15

Gordig said:

My first thought for Tony was Anya Taylor-Joy, but I feel like it might be someone else that I can't put my finger on.

That's Margot Robbie. Tony could be a reference to her role in I, Tonya

Post edited by efan on
  • RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,131

efan said:

Gordig said:

My first thought for Tony was Anya Taylor-Joy, but I feel like it might be someone else that I can't put my finger on.

That's Margot Robie. Tony could be a reference to her role in I, Tonya

Don't see that likeness hardly at all. Plus @Mousso's creations are hardly ever direct likenesses of singular people rather than "inspired by" composites .

• tista1993tista1993 Posts: 9

efan said:

Gordig said:

That's Margot Robbie. Tony could be a reference to her role in I, Tonya

Id say it looks like Freya Allan to me rather than ATJ or Margot

edited August 16

Taylor Swift by Tomasi Studios (Free)

edited August 21

Stone by marigold at RenderHub - Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson (Genesis 9 version of their previous Mighty Stone)

• Does this look similar like Lynda Carter?

https://www.daz3d.com/hid-kate-for-genesis-9

Optimus Shepard said:

Does this look similar like Lynda Carter?

I can definitely see Carter, and she's listed as 175 cm tall while the character is 176. I think HID's lookalikes are a bit more recent, though.

• deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 312

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

I can definitely see Carter, and she's listed as 175 cm tall while the character is 176. I think HID's lookalikes are a bit more recent, though.

Could also be Maggie Gyllenhaal, who's of the same height. HID3D might have to clarify.

• SkymountSkymount Posts: 16
    edited August 23

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

I am seeing Carter's actual height is listed in several places as exactly the same as HID's character's height. Carter did play a character named "Kate" in a television movie. The face and body seem to be a much better match with Lynda Carter rather than Maggie Gyllenhaal to me. The fantasy/superhero attire in HID's promo pictures of course gives a strong point towards Carter's role as Wonder Woman. 

Post edited by Skymount on
    edited August 23

Skymount said:

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

I am seeing Carter's actual height is listed in several places as exactly the same as HID's character's height. Carter did play a character named "Kate" in a television movie. The face and body seem to be a much better match with Lynda Carter rather than Maggie Gyllenhaal to me. The fantasy/superhero attire in HID's promo pictures of course gives a strong point towards Carter's role as Wonder Woman. 

Yep, definitely getting Lynda Carter vibes from these

• Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

+1 for Lynda Carter 

• 100% Lynda Carter.

• Haruchai said:

Skymount said:

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

Yep, definitely gettting Lynda Carter vibes from these

YES!!! I knew it! This is so awesome!! "You Are Wonder, Wonder Woman!!" :)

• khefrennkhefrenn Posts: 10
    edited August 24

Optimus Shepard said:

Haruchai said:

Skymount said:

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

Nice to see him giving a chance to beauties from the past. smiley

I have to admit that I would kill to see him doing an Erin Gray Model, or a Catherine Bach model: Imagine having your own Daisy Duke!! laugh

Post edited by khefrenn on
  • khefrenn said:

Optimus Shepard said:

Haruchai said:

Skymount said:

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

I have to admit that I would kill to see him doing an Erin Gray Model, or a Catherine Bach model: Imagine having your own Daisy Duke!! laugh

+1 for Erin Gray smiley

• mmdestinymmdestiny Posts: 75

Looks to me a lot like Stephanie Tyler Jones, the face model for MJ in the Spider Man games (more SM1 than the changes they made for SM2).

• ShimrianShimrian Posts: 526
    edited August 25

Going to have to +1 for Lynda Carter. The photos are from the 70s so quality isn't that great, but I definitely see her features in Kate.

Kate vs Lynda

Lynda Carter.jpg
    665 x 696 - 116K
    Post edited by Shimrian on

stephenschoon said:

khefrenn said:

Optimus Shepard said:

Haruchai said:

Skymount said:

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

+1 for Erin Gray smiley

Not saying it wouldn't make a good start for an Erin Gray, but that's 100% modeled after Lynda Carter.

• khefrennkhefrenn Posts: 10

RayDAnt said:

stephenschoon said:

khefrenn said:

Optimus Shepard said:

Haruchai said:

Skymount said:

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

+1 for Erin Gray smiley

Not saying it wouldn't make a good start for an Erin Gray, but that's 100% modeled after Lynda Carter.

You should reread the sentence: I never said Kate was modelled after Erin Gray, I said that since HID seems to be willing to make models inspired by actresses from 70/80's, it would be a blast to see him doing characters modelled after Erin Gray Or Catherine Bach.

edited August 26

khefrenn said:

RayDAnt said:

stephenschoon said:

khefrenn said:

Optimus Shepard said:

Haruchai said:

Skymount said:

Gordig said:

Optimus Shepard said:

+1 for Erin Gray smiley

You should reread the sentence: I never said Kate was modelled after Erin Gray, I said that since HID seems to be willing to make models inspired by actresses from 70/80's, it would be a blast to see him doing characters modelled after Erin Gray Or Catherine Bach.

Fwiw was responding to @stephenschoon's latest comment (in the context of likeness identification), not yours.

Post edited by RayDAnt on
    edited August 27

Kimiko by redmagnet at RenderHub - Karen Fukuhara