Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 4

Comments

• NandoSD58NandoSD58 Posts: 42
    edited August 2023

Mousso List Part 3 of 3

Margaret Qualley (Actress) Echo HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: The Leftovers (2014-17)
    Margot Robbie (Actress) Harper HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: I, Tonya (2017)
    Megan Fox (Actress) Nova HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Transformers (2007)
    Megan Fox (Actress) Ginny HD for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female Known for: Playing Jennifer in Jennifer's Body (2009)
    Michelle Pfeiffer (Actress) Juniper HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Catwoman in Batman Returns (1992)
    Milla Jovovich (Actress) Cora for Genesis 8 Female Known for: The Fifth Element (1997); Resident Evil films
    Milla Jovovich (Actress) Chanel HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Resident Evil (2002)
    Milla Jovovich (Actress) Dior HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Resident Evil (2002)
    Miranda Kerr (Model) Dior HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Victoria's Secret Angel
    Monica Raymund (Actress) Miah HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Chicago Fire (2012-19)
    Natalie Dormer (Actress) Gail for Genesis 8 Known for: Game of Thrones (2012-18)
    Rebecca Ferguson (Actress) Gail for Genesis 8 Known for: Mission: Impossible films (2015, 2018)
    Rihanna (Singer) Trinity HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Top selling music albums
    Ryan Potter (Actor) Wufei HD for Genesis 8 Male Known for: Titans (2018-23)
    Sean Young (Actress) Lilianna HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Blade Runner (1982); CG recreation in Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
    Sienna Guillory (Actress) Queenie HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Jill Valentine in Resident Evil films (2004, 10, 12)
    Sigourney Weaver (Actress) Revel HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Alien (1979)
    Susan Dey (Actress) Macarena for Genesis 8 Female Known for: L.A. Law (1986-92)
    Sylvia Hoeks (Actress) Rhogue HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Blade Runner 2049 (2017)
    Tessa Thompson (Actress) Marion HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: Creed Films (2015, 18, 23); Valkyrie in Avenger and Thor films; Westworld (2016-22)
    Post edited by NandoSD58 on
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,788

NandoSD58 said:

xyer0 said:

@NandoSD58 Thanks for the interesting list. I know you've worked very hard on it. But I would request a bit more. Could you please edit the lists to embolden either the celebrity names or the character names to make it easier to read and register? You can do this without reposting. Thanks again.

I tried posting a easy to read table format and removed all formating from the Source button (html) and trhe Daz post comment crashes. I was finally able to get a table to post, and will try another test here to see if there is a row limit. 

UPDATE: There is a limit somewhere between 22 and 30 rows in a table that causes DAZ to crash when posting a comment. I wil need to breakdown the mousso list into three parts to improve the format and make it more readable. 

Nevermind. The alternating colours accomplishes my goal even better than my suggestion. Carry on. Thanks again.

edited August 2023

xyer0 said:

Nevermind. The alternating colours accomplishes my goal even better than my suggestion. Carry on. Thanks again.

That is how I tried to post it originally, becasue I saw someone else make it work, but could not figure out why the post kept crashing. The result is great, but the you have to know how to manually edit the html (the Source button on the top-right where you can bold text and such), as well as deal with row limits. That is not easy, but it is a lot easier that having to manually enter data into every table cell the way Daz wants it done.

• Choppski said:

Does anyone know of a good Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) morph?

If you're not in a hurry, I'd wait for this.
    He should be released, but I don't know when... It's by the deviant's UncannyValet. He's the best Kit Harington's character I've ever seen.

loose_half_bun_hair_by_uncannyvalet_dg32w2k-pre.jpg
    894 x 894 - 90K
  • HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,894

Added links to the Mousso lists to the front page. Thanks again for all the hard work, it is really appreciated.yes

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,578

Thanks for the list so far. Perhaps a simple pdf upload would be quicker and less of a hassle.

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

FirstBastion said:

Thanks for the list so far. Perhaps a simple pdf upload would be quicker and less of a hassle.

Or the Excel file, so one could do the sorting how one likes it... 

Great effort, though...smiley

• FirstBastion said:

I considered the PDF options, but one advantage a html table has is that it can be copied into a spreadsheet.  The can adapt the spreadsheet as they like (add notes or columns).  For anyone who choses that route, note that the 3-part list is for Parts 2 and 3 of this thread series, and they can now add new mousso characters that are added here in Part 4.  That is what I was hoping to accomplish for people maintaining their own list of characters.

I now need to spend a similar effort for the artist who are already in the masterlists.  Add full Character Names, find the Store it is at, and note a possible reference basis for the character (as a young or older celebrity).

edited August 2023

In regards to age of a look-a-like, while going through the Parts 2 and 3 of this thread series, I noted something interesting in regards to the Lindsey Wagner look-a-like made by Shinteo (Amelie For G8F).  It appears to be her at a young age, by the character is based on the game "Death Stranding" (2019), in which she was the face model for and does the voice for.  If you look at Shinteo's full sized promo of the character and zoom in you'll see that it is actually Lindsey Wagner at about age 70 (born in 1949), and is not a young version of her (Bionic Woman, 1976-78).  She is someone who happens to look a lot younger than they actually are.  So, anyone interested in that character should not expect to see Ms. Wagner in her late 20s. 

edited August 2023

maikdecker said:

FirstBastion said:

Or the Excel file, so one could do the sorting how one likes it... 

Great effort, though...smiley

I have converted PDF and html tables in Excel, going back over a decade, and that fastest way to get the content out as a usable Table, with the exact text, is to start with LibreOffice Calc, then and paste that result into Excel.  After that you put the data into your own spreadsheet, and edit the content as you like. 

To get the Forum Table into Excel, hopefully the following will help. I have basic MS Office (Excel) and also LibreOffice (a freeware version of MS Office).  Open Office Calc is the equivalent of Excel but without the Ribbon (it looks like Excel from the pre-Ribbon days).  Excel does not like the html Tables, so it strips the table format out, and the paste result is run-on text.  LibreOffice Calc allows pasting the table as a table, and it even retains the alternating row cell background coloring.  If you want to  get the Table in Excel, copy the pasted table from the Calc spreadsheet, then paste that table into Excel.  You now have a usable table in Excel, but the coloring will be removed.  

If you have more questions about this I will provide more help.

You can download LibreOffice (it is MS Office plus apps for Drawing and Databases) free at the link below. 

https://www.libreoffice.org/

• rokkrrokkr Posts: 45

Haruchai said:

Vicey3D

Alisha - Ashley Tisdale
    Amely - Jennifer Lawrence
    Anika - Monica Bellucci
    Armine - Kim Kardashian
    Ayla - Ariana Grande
    Becca - Beyonce Knowles
    Bella - Abella Danger (NSFW search caution)
    Bianca - Paris Hilton
    Cassandra - Demi Lovato
    Cindy - Pamela Anderson
    Denise - Amy Adams
    Eileen - Miley Cyrus
    Gigi - Gal Gadot
    Havva - Ava Addams (NSFW search caution)
    Isla - Michelle Joy
    Ivy - Iggy Azalea
    Larissa - Millie Bobbie Brown
    Latifa - Mia Khalifa (NSFW search caution)
    Naomi - Alba Flores
    Nena - Taylor Swift
    Nicole - Katy Perry
    Nikita - Niki Minaj
    Rayana - Christian Serratos
    Rena - Rihanna
    Rose - Dua Lipa
    Ruby - Billie Eilish
    Sandra - Britney Spears
    Serin - Serpil Çakmaklı
    Sofia - Selena Gomez
    Violet - Bella Hadid
    Zara - Sara Jay (NSFW search caution)
    Zoe - Emma Watson

Bahar - Original Creation
    Divya - Original Creation
    Eda - Original Creation
    Jessica - Original Creation
    Maya - Original Creation
    Soraya - Original Creation
    Yasmin - Original Creation

Larissa is not Millie Bobbie Brown... Doesn't even look like. She's the Brazilian singer Anitta whose real name is Larissa.

Jessica is the French celebrity Zahia Dehar.

• RayDAntRayDAnt Posts: 1,126
    edited August 2023

rokkr said:

Haruchai said:

Vicey3D

Alisha - Ashley Tisdale
    Amely - Jennifer Lawrence
    Anika - Monica Bellucci
    Armine - Kim Kardashian
    Ayla - Ariana Grande
    Becca - Beyonce Knowles
    Bella - Abella Danger (NSFW search caution)
    Bianca - Paris Hilton
    Cassandra - Demi Lovato
    Cindy - Pamela Anderson
    Denise - Amy Adams
    Eileen - Miley Cyrus
    Gigi - Gal Gadot
    Havva - Ava Addams (NSFW search caution)
    Isla - Michelle Joy
    Ivy - Iggy Azalea
    Larissa - Millie Bobbie Brown
    Latifa - Mia Khalifa (NSFW search caution)
    Naomi - Alba Flores
    Nena - Taylor Swift
    Nicole - Katy Perry
    Nikita - Niki Minaj
    Rayana - Christian Serratos
    Rena - Rihanna
    Rose - Dua Lipa
    Ruby - Billie Eilish
    Sandra - Britney Spears
    Serin - Serpil Çakmaklı
    Sofia - Selena Gomez
    Violet - Bella Hadid
    Zara - Sara Jay (NSFW search caution)
    Zoe - Emma Watson

Bahar - Original Creation
    Divya - Original Creation
    Eda - Original Creation
    Jessica - Original Creation
    Maya - Original Creation
    Soraya - Original Creation
    Yasmin - Original Creation

Larissa is not Millie Bobbie Brown... Doesn't even look like. She's the Brazilian singer Anitta whose real name is Larissa.

While I think you are probably right about it being intended by the artist to be a likenesss of Anitta, imo it honestly looks much more like Millie Bobby Brown. Which is why I have it down as both.

Jessica is the French celebrity Zahia Dehar.

Add to that adult model Sativa Rose (NSFW) and - to a certain extent - Olivia Holt.

Post edited by RayDAnt on
  • HID Linda for Genesis 9 appears to be Rebecca Ferguson. Height matches and she was the most consistently matched for the previews on starbyface.

AshTheZombie said:

HID Linda for Genesis 9 appears to be Rebecca Ferguson. Height matches and she was the most consistently matched for the previews on starbyface.

Can definitely see that  yes

edited August 2023

magnus1781 since last update - 

J. Ackles - Jensen Ackles

R. Brosnahan - Rachel Brosnahan

Post edited by Haruchai on

Haruchai said:

AshTheZombie said:

HID Linda for Genesis 9 appears to be Rebecca Ferguson. Height matches and she was the most consistently matched for the previews on starbyface.

Not to mention Ingrid Bergman and/or Isabella Rossellini with a few tweaks (I now realize who Rebecca Ferguson reminds me of...)

• RayDAnt said:

Haruchai said:

AshTheZombie said:

Not to mention Ingrid Bergman and/or Isabella Rossellini with a few tweaks (I now realize who Rebecca Ferguson reminds me of...)

I now recall that it was a post of yours who I say make a html table in these forums. It takes a bit of work to figure out how do that, but the result is worthwhile, even accounting for the row limit before a post crashed. The reason I decided a html table was better than an attachment is that many of the comments I looked at with attachment had links that were no longer active. The html table should remain as a permanent record, which is best for something that summarizes some 200-pages of look-a-like comments and findings.

edited August 2023

NandoSD58 said:

RayDAnt said:

Haruchai said:

AshTheZombie said:

I now recall that it was a post of yours who I say make a html table in these forums. It takes a bit of work to figure out how do that, but the result is worthwhile, even accounting for the row limit before a post crashed. The reason I decided a html table was better than an attachment is that many of the comments I looked at with attachment had links that were no longer active. The html table should remain as a permanent record, which is best for something that summarizes some 200-pages of look-a-like comments and findings.

Yes, that's precisely why the benchmarking thread I started sticks to what's postable on the forum directly (despite all the limitations.) And fwiw the formatting you see in the tables there was accomplished by using the forum's built-in table creation tools at the start (when data was sparse) and then copying/pasting the raw html as things expanded. A huge pain I know, but still imo the only effective way of keeping everything in-house so to speak on the forums for posterity's sake.

Post edited by RayDAnt on

New from magnus1781 - Aubrey Plaza

edited August 2023

Jenna Ortega by leeleesss at RenderHub

Post edited by Haruchai on

Ruby Rose by al5929 at RenderHub

Henrika has released The Sleuth at CGBytes - Benedict Cumberbatch

• menghienrico said:

Choppski said:

Does anyone know of a good Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) morph?

If you're not in a hurry, I'd wait for this.
    He should be released, but I don't know when... It's by the deviant's UncannyValet. He's the best Kit Harington's character I've ever seen.

Thank you.  It was released today, so should be up on one of my stores and then on others shortly. 

antiochethereal said:

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/160912/jasa-chiya-for-genesis-9 Jennifer Lawrence, in my opinion.

I'd call that a safe bet.smiley 

• KenYanoKenYano Posts: 84

I can't believe no one made an updated Lynda Carter

• https://www.daz3d.com/hid-linda-for-genesis-9  looks like Rebecca Ferguson to me. Shame its only for G9F tho... Is there anyone that can convert her to G8F?

• tista1993 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/hid-linda-for-genesis-9  looks like Rebecca Ferguson to me. Shame its only for G9F tho... Is there anyone that can convert her to G8F?

Not to give to others, no - that would be against the license terms. They could give step-by-step instructions for you to apply yourself.

• Richard Haseltine said:

tista1993 said:

https://www.daz3d.com/hid-linda-for-genesis-9  looks like Rebecca Ferguson to me. Shame its only for G9F tho... Is there anyone that can convert her to G8F?

Not to give to others, no - that would be against the license terms. They could give step-by-step instructions for you to apply yourself.

I see, yeah, that would work for me ^^ 

tista1993 said:

Richard Haseltine said:

tista1993 said:

I see, yeah, that would work for me ^^ 

If you're looking for a G8F-era Rebecca Ferguson likeness, there's SC Rebecca HD.