Paging Wuxia fans! Immortal Heroes Shapes for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004

Hey Wuxia and Xianxia fans! My new shape set for Genesis 9 is in the store - here's the store page and here's a showcase video. 

It has 5 bodies & 10 heads, each in Masculine, Feminine, and Non-Binary variants (so, a total of 15 bodies & 30 heads). All of the shapes are inspired by the stars of Chinese martial-arts dramas. 

If you're unfamiliar with Wuxia & Xianxia and are interested in checking out some shows, the "Mandarin Movies and TV Shows" category on Netflix is a good place to start. For a broader selection and better subtitles, there's a streaming service called Viki that's really good, with tons of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese shows. They have subs in a wide range of languages, not just English.  For a free option, Youtube has some official channels - Tencentvideo and youkuenglish have a lot of shows available.

Thanks for looking--I'll watch this space for any questions.

Post edited by Canary3d on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,167

Canary3d said:

If you're unfamiliar with Wuxia & Xianxia and are interested in checking out some shows, the "Mandarin Movies and TV Shows" category on Netflix is a good place to start.

I actually associate Wuxia far more with Hong Kong, and thus Cantonese.

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004

Recently there have been a lot of internationally successful long-form (40+ episodes each) dramas coming from the mainland. They kind of hit the big time during the pandemic because so many people were stuck at home being bored. The action choreography isn't as good as Hong Kong style, but the stories and acting are great.