Need some deets on this hair PLEASE.

It's not everyday that we get textured hair like this so does anyone have any details on this hair for this character?! I NEED IT. Lol.

https://www.daz3d.com/zeeba-for-genesis-9

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,764

There was an earlier post asking this but no responses to that one. I would imagine that it's a yet-to-be-released product by the vendor. If you look at their store you will see that earlier they published a character, hair and outfit where all three products appeared in the promo images for each of them. Now we have a character and outfit which share the same items in the promo images and so it would suggest that the hair is likely to be released shortly.

• SofaCitizen said:

There was an earlier post asking this but no responses to that one. I would imagine that it's a yet-to-be-released product by the vendor. If you look at their store you will see that earlier they published a character, hair and outfit where all three products appeared in the promo images for each of them. Now we have a character and outfit which share the same items in the promo images and so it would suggest that the hair is likely to be released shortly.

Ah you're right! Thank you for that insight.

This discussion has been closed.