[EPIC SOLVED] Update for Word Tattoo for Genesis 8.1 and 9 Figures

shg0816_13461e8196shg0816_13461e8196 Posts: 297
edited June 2023 in Product Suggestions

It would be great if there would be an update to Riversofts's Word Tattoo to include 8.1 figures and G9 figures

Post edited by shg0816_13461e8196 on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,174

Using the script on G9 is not possible for the time being (surface / UVs are totally different) but the script can work on G8.1F/M. You just need to:  

1) Go to: Your Daz Lib\data\RiverSoft Art\Data, duplicate the files TattooLocations, Genesis8Female.txt and TattooLocations, Genesis8Male.txt,then rename them to TattooLocations, Genesis8_1Female.txt and TattooLocations, Genesis8_1Male.txt

2) Select G8.1F/M, run the script...

• crosswind said:

Using the script on G9 is not possible for the time being (surface / UVs are totally different) but the script can work on G8.1F/M. You just need to:  

1) Go to: Your Daz Lib\data\RiverSoft Art\Data, duplicate the files TattooLocations, Genesis8Female.txt and TattooLocations, Genesis8Male.txt,then rename them to TattooLocations, Genesis8_1Female.txt and TattooLocations, Genesis8_1Male.txt

2) Select G8.1F/M, run the script...

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! This fixes 99% of my problems, since I am just starting out testing G9, but G8s, are my go to 

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,174

That's great! You're welcome~ yes