we need character models that are more multipurpose

Hey guys. For the past 2 years i come to the market everyday in hopes of seeing good general use models. I do find them, but i have to be patient. A lot of models are made that i just dont know what anyone would use them for. And they are great models too btw...with tons of deformation and high quality presets... but they often have very limited usage. I will give you a for instance. One type of character i look for all the time is a generic robed ancient looking character for men and woman. Stuff you could use as nomads, desert wanderers, biblical characters, citizens of mesopotamian villiages... extras...men and women.... yeah a little generic but thats the point. i dont know how to sculpt cloth so i rely on the good people in the daz market for some help. So far all i have found for this type of model is an old one from a few years ago...but its such a general use model. Crusader images, ancient world images, scifi dune type images. Its just has to be nonespecific and something that can have multi use. 

Are there and other characters that people want to see that are multi use images? I think i would be great for developers to see what the community is hungry for. Those bg generic characters are important to.

Comments