DT Grace for Genesis 8 Female by Digital Touch - Limbs(legs) missing bump map

Hello.

I'm not sure if this is the right sub-section of the forum to request help/support for a purchased product.

Recently I bought DT Grace for Genesis 8 Female by Digital Touch and while everything works as it should, I did notice that the bump map for the legs, namely Legs BUMP.jpg, is just another copy of Torso BUMP.jpg

I would like for the author to fix the issue and replacing the duped texture with the proper one ... otherwise it would be a problem to use the whole skin texture as it is.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

You should open a support ticket via Daz help center, Daz handles support for vendors and a lot of them don't use the forums.

• Alien AlloyAlien Alloy Posts: 181

Leana said:

You should open a support ticket via Daz help center, Daz handles support for vendors and a lot of them don't use the forums.

Oh thank you.

Do you know which section would include my issue?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,386

In the top-right corner of help center there should be a menu or a set of buttons. First sign in, then use "submit a request".

Set the request type as "Technical support question", contact department as "Technical department" and Tech Ticket Tracker as "product issue"

• Alien AlloyAlien Alloy Posts: 181

Leana said:

In the top-right corner of help center there should be a menu or a set of buttons. First sign in, then use "submit a request".

Set the request type as "Technical support question", contact department as "Technical department" and Tech Ticket Tracker as "product issue"

Once again, thank you very much