Wildenlander Watch HD for Genesis 9?

I do hope that @Luthbel would concider updating/ Remaster one/two of my favorite medieval/Fantasy outfits of all time: Wildenlander Watch HD for Genesis 3 Male(s) and I also liked the Wildenlander Watch HD for Genesis 2 Male(s). But this time for Genesis 9, as there never were any for G8M.

And I hope would add dForce to it, cuz I love dForce :D

*Hope this time my "discussion" is in the right place, as it is a suggestion to remaster outfit or make a new.
Just want a *LOTR (Aragorn)* inspired outfit!
Sad to say but getting tired of seeing Sci-Fi, need to get in time to fantasy and medieval.

Comments

• I wish for this to happen every single day since Genesis 9 came out.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

Yesterday I was looking at forum references on an outfit and one that was reasonably new (2021) struck me due to the number of wonderful M4/G2M outfits that were listed as still used and moved up to G8M by the user. I know I have used conversion programs to move them up, but would dearly love to see Iray materials and dForce where appropriate.

A number of those PAs are still active in the Daz store and I would love to see some of their historical outfits updated to G8/G8.1/G9 and in Iray/dForce for the lads and lassies. This thread focused on the guys, but the ladies could benefit too.