[Released] Crystal Swords! [Commercial]

Very excited to present to you a small collection of crystal swords for your fantasy and scifi renders!

"A cache of weapons has been uncovered recently by the Initiative, resulting in much speculation regarding whoever inhabited the complex previously. Much to their surprise, explorers found longswords, shortswords, and daggers with deep blue crystal blades lined with metals and intricately crafted hilts. The weapons had a lightness to them previously thought impossible and the crystals themselves resonated with the environment giving the user a greater sense of their surroundings."

The 6 weapons, with 4 different material compositions each, are now under analysis with researchers working to reverse engineer the technology and apply it to their energy weapons.

Comments

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,311

This is on my wishlist at the moment but I hope to buy it next week.

Cheers,

Alex. 

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,067
    In my wishlist too. Have to confess I will never use them (because I do boring, everyday, contemporary type images) but they look so amazing they're impossible to resist getting as far as the wishlist. If I did science fantasy or fantasy images, they'd be utterly irresistible. Regards, Richard.
  • LantiosLantios Posts: 76
    edited July 2023

Aw thanks guys! Really appreciate it!
    Here's another image I've been working on with the swords!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on