Hybrid Grunge Bundle doesn't work in Poser Game Dev

I have used draagonstorm and mariah's excellent Hybrid Grunge for a while now, but since I upgraded to Poser Game Developer it no longer works.  I gather that this is because the newer system is 64 bit.  Does anyone know of a workaround or (if either of the creators are reading this) of any plans to release an update.

Comments

• I believe the issue si that this version of Poser has a newer Python engine (as 2014 did) and the compiled scipts used in the product do not run. Other than using an older version of Poser to apply the overlay (which should then work in the newer version) I don't think there's a fix.

• There are no plans of updating any python scripts for Poser. The latest version of Poser that I own (which is not even installed on my computer any more) is 2012. And the only reason I bought that version was for the same thing.. An update of the Python engine that forced me to recompile python scripts. So, basically lost money on that one.

As many other DAZ PAs, I no longer support Poser because of lack of sales to justify the time or cost of each version of Poser that is released.

• There are no plans of updating any python scripts for Poser. The latest version of Poser that I own (which is not even installed on my computer any more) is 2012. And the only reason I bought that version was for the same thing.. An update of the Python engine that forced me to recompile python scripts. So, basically lost money on that one.

As many other DAZ PAs, I no longer support Poser because of lack of sales to justify the time or cost of each version of Poser that is released.

I respect your decision.  It is frustrating, given how much time and money I've invested in Poser  Nevertheless, it looks like DS has become so dominant that new products are increasingly for Studio.  Which, I guess will only increasingly fuel the situation.  Much as I prefer Poser I think I'm going to have to migrate fully to Studio, although that means a serious outlay in hardware.  Poser is much more forgiving of system resources.  Thanks for coming back to me on this anyway.