Face Frozen on Jepe's "Lionel" in DS

This is going back to an old figure, but I really like the facial morph: it's Jepe's "Lionel" for David3. He works fine in Poser, but if I bring him into DS, 4.8 or any of the older versions, (Macintosh versions), I can't get his face to change expressions nor take any of the "real emotions" made for David3. Is there a solution for this?

Comments

• Do the expressions work on a default David 3?

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

Yes, the expressiions do work on a default David 3. I think it's a problem with the face or head of "Lionel," but I can't find a way to correct it. I've started all over again with a default David, applied the morphs, textures, etc. The facial expressions will work if I use the figure in Poser. The face remains stoic, shall I call it, if I use the figure in D|S.

• Is Lionel a figure file or a pose?

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099

Lionel is a figure, a chacter Jepe created, one of his Movie Men, i.e. Lionel.

• Generally characters are delivered as pose files - you load the base figure from the DAZ People folder, then apply the pose(s) for shape and materials. If that isn't how Lionel comes I am surprised - but I think David used injection morphs, so try finding his morph injection pose in the pose library and apply that to Lionel.