How do I make a Genesis 2 male head wider?

Hi folks,

I am trying to get as close as I can to an actor using the Genesis 2 male model.  I purchased the head and body morph package for the G2 male to help with the process.  Basically, I am trying to make the head wider but am not having much luck.  I found where I can make the whole head larger or smaller, make the jaw wider, but not the head.  I will eventually export to FBX so the model can be used in Cinema 4D, and could always do some tweaking there, but wouldn't want to mess up any of the morphs.  BTW, I am using DAZ3D Studio Pro 4.8.

Thanks in advance... Al

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951

I don't know why you couldn't use scale to widen the face if you want  ......

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Yes the z or x scale might work for that

• edited October 2015

Thanks for the responses folks.  I had thought of using the scale in X, but it wasn't available for the head.  There was only 1 scale control and that affected the whole body.

Post edited by tralfaz1955_4d14149763 on
  • Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,892
    edited October 2015

A lot of options that are considered non-standard are hidden. If you click on the stripy box in the upper corner of most things, it will show more options, and one of them is 'show hidden.'

Note that if you change the scale a lot, eyes (and inner mouth stuff) doesn't scale along with it, so a highly stretched head will have regular eyes floating in the middle of stretched eyeholes.

This shouldn't be a problem for modest amounts of stretching, though.

Post edited by Oso3D on
  • Thanks Will.  Definitely will check that out tonight.