How do you easily hide a figure in DAZ Studio 4.8?

I'm wondering how I hid a figure, like a piece of clothing, easily.  The only way I've found so far is to click the visible button in the parameter tab.  This usually means clicking through a bunch menus and is made extremely tedious by the fact that button always seems to be in a different place for each figure.  In Poser, you hit one button and I'm wondering if DAZ Studio 4.8 also has a button to do this.  Can't seem to find the answer with a forum/Google search...

Thanks...

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

Try clicking on the eye button in the Scene Tab.

• onimushaonimusha Posts: 189

Wow that's easy.  Thanks!!!

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

if you want to hide lots of items you can select them all, got to properties and turn off the display visiblity that way.

• KittiKitti Posts: 77

Another trick I use a lot is putting stuff into groups. It's the difference between hiding a bunch of elements in one click or hiding V6, her top, jacket, pants, hair, props, etc...

So for example I'll have different groups for each figure, the buildings, background elements, and lights & camera. That way if I want to quickly turn off everything to check an angle or something it's all in one place and it also cleans up your workflow and makes stuff SO much easier to find! I actually saved the group icon to my workspace so I don't have to dig for it each time I use it (which is quite a lot)

You can find it by going to Create>New Group or save to your workspace by going to Window>Workspace>Customize and adding it from the Actions side on the left to the Toolbar on the right.

• Kitti said:

Another trick I use a lot is putting stuff into groups. It's the difference between hiding a bunch of elements in one click or hiding V6, her top, jacket, pants, hair, props, etc...

So for example I'll have different groups for each figure, the buildings, background elements, and lights & camera. That way if I want to quickly turn off everything to check an angle or something it's all in one place and it also cleans up your workflow and makes stuff SO much easier to find! I actually saved the group icon to my workspace so I don't have to dig for it each time I use it (which is quite a lot)

You can find it by going to Create>New Group or save to your workspace by going to Window>Workspace>Customize and adding it from the Actions side on the left to the Toolbar on the right.

Awesome - i've been wondering how to do this. I have been manually hiding the figure, then the hair, clothes. this is a huge help.