Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,700

Bravo! Looking forward to them.

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010

Bravo! Looking forward to them.

Thanks!! :) And thanks also for that other... heart

Another one...and yes, those are two different colored eyes. It's a condition known as (in this case,complete) heterochromia. I made a heterochromia eyes for them...fun stuff... :D

communion-pst.jpg
    1290 x 1500 - 557K
  • super nice as usual, lets say "gypsyangel quality level" ;-)

what is the hair/hat of the above render?

super nice as usual, lets say "gypsyangel quality level" ;-)

what is the hair/hat of the above render?

Thank you!

That's Razor Ann Hair from SWAM, the hat is London Vanity from Prae and the textures on the hat is from the Ladies of London pack from chevybabe and I.

I don't know their policy on links, but they're all at Rendo. 

Moonstruck...

moonstruck-pst.jpg
    1001 x 1600 - 718K
  • I don't have the originals but I would defeinitely pick up the new versions! yes

I don't have the originals but I would defeinitely pick up the new versions! yes

Oh, thanks!! I think you'll like them... :)

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576

I missed the original version on these but they'll go right in the cart.Lots of make up options as usual i see but that ventriliquist doll one is really creepy. o_0

edited October 2015
    Vhardamis said:

I missed the original version on these but they'll go right in the cart.Lots of make up options as usual i see but that ventriliquist doll one is really creepy. o_0

Well...the twins are kind of...interesting...

They started out around eleven years ago on V3/Aiko3. I did a few renders, they were little ghoulish goth twins. Kinda funny, but you didn't want to turn your back on them. Kind of a X between Wednesday Addams and Hannibal Lector, only without the disgusting dining habits. They were also based loosely on the twin girls in The Shining. So they ended up getting fan mail, which was kind of weird...had a few people send me mail wondering when the next M&M render would be posted. So I did Malice and Mayhem's "Fan Club". Remember, this was over a decade ago, so excuse the crappy render . Then "In Sheep's Clothing" for Easter, because according to them, they love any holiday that combines crucifixion, death, the undead and candy. 

They just kind of snowballed from there. Took out Freddy Kruger to steal his hat and glove... Moved to V4, they came back older, went commercial and still people use them all the time. And now they're moving to G2. I had some people want them on G3, but, then Poser people couldn't play, and they have a lot of fans (still alive) in the Poser ranks. So I couldn't do that to them. I've had a lot of fun with them over the years. It's been kinda rough because my computer is balking at doing two full blown G2F characters in IRay. And I never used to render one without the other. 

Anyway...that's the story behind Malice and Mayhem. They really are kind of adorable...in a twisted crime scene kinda way... 

file_1231980.jpg
    1300 x 1011 - 434K
    file_1628157.jpg
    1500 x 1262 - 377K
    file_1318657.jpg
    1300 x 1199 - 421K
    file_1286410.jpg
    943 x 1101 - 405K
    file_1932187.jpg
    1295 x 1500 - 414K
    file_1927107.jpg
    1190 x 1300 - 445K
    file_1930959.jpg
    1392 x 1707 - 497K
    Post edited by gypsyangel on
  • nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

Cute, adorable and oh so very creepy.

but you didn't want to turn your back on them

Hadn't noticed that at all /nod

I can see lots of fun here, especially if they are out for halloween; shame you're not considering a G3 version, but can understand your reasoning - maybe one day.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576

I love the Freddy Kruger and the nurse shots.

Their eyes could be a stand alone pack by themselves...
    Here's their eye colors and eyelashes.

Also the gloss lips in IRay. Didn't have room to put both gloss and matte lips on the promo...
    This is really a HUGE pack...
    They have 16 makeups... 17 if you count the base, no makeup face. :)

This is bigger than Nyota's pack...and her pack was ginormous.

The only "glitch" I've run into---the eye ray eyes don't really work with the eye reflections, (*and there's a bunch of them, too)

But you CAN use the 3Delight eyes. They look great in IRay, but you do have to add a thin water shader to the tear---so I provided a mat for that in the IRay section of the mats.

eyes-01.jpg
    846 x 1100 - 498K
    iraylips01.jpg
    846 x 1100 - 429K
  • want it.

NOW

laughyes

edited October 2015

want it.

NOW

laughyes

Ohhhsad...SAR-EE!!

But here's their makeup to keep you dreaming the dark... devil

mu01.jpg
    846 x 1100 - 504K
    mu02.jpg
    846 x 1100 - 538K
    mu03.jpg
    846 x 1100 - 525K
    mu04.jpg
    846 x 1100 - 525K

And their main image...

main-01 (1).jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 430K

Live and in the Store... Malice and Mayhem. DEFINITELY naughty...

b2a470ecdceb0faef09e57a19d08e935_original (1).jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 712K
  • I would have bought this anyway for the "evil puppet/dead clown" look, of which I'm so enamored, but I have to say that the "crack in the sky" makeup made this an instant purchase!

--MW

I would have bought this anyway for the "evil puppet/dead clown" look, of which I'm so enamored, but I have to say that the "crack in the sky" makeup made this an instant purchase!

--MW

Oh, thanks! 

They are quite the pair... I had a lot of fun with their makeup. :) 

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,254

Also the gloss lips in IRay. Didn't have room to put both gloss and matte lips on the promo...

The only "glitch" I've run into---the eye ray eyes don't really work with the eye reflections, (*and there's a bunch of them, too)

But you CAN use the 3Delight eyes. They look great in IRay, but you do have to add a thin water shader to the tear---so I provided a mat for that in the IRay section of the mats.

I would definitely buy an eye pack like that. Especially for G3 (F or M, or better, both).

• The pack looks great, just grabbed it! Love the backstory and concept too.
  • I swore I was done spending money after the complete loss of control during the PA sale but ...yeah I guess not. I had to nab these right away.

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714

I've wishlisted it; definitely will get, maybe soon, but may wait. Looks awesome.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Just got this couldn't resist.  Great price for all thats included.  Working on something now but may not get it done til after thanksgiving. 

edited November 2015
    JOdel said:

I would definitely buy an eye pack like that. Especially for G3 (F or M, or better, both).

Then you should pick up Malice and Mayhem. :) The eye mats work fine on Genesis 3 male. If you want to use the reflections, you do have to set those manually because of the UV difference, but otherwise they work great in both iray and 3Delight. Here's Michael 7 with the marble eye mat.

eyemat.jpg
    800 x 800 - 258K
    The pack looks great, just grabbed it! Love the backstory and concept too.

Oh, thanks!!
    Yeah, they've been around for a while. :D
    Hope you have fun with them. Just...be careful. They will conquer your runtime if you don't watch out...

Vhardamis said:

I swore I was done spending money after the complete loss of control during the PA sale but ...yeah I guess not. I had to nab these right away.

OH!!
    But in my defense...you knew this was coming. :D

THANK YOU!!!

I really do appreciate it... :D

nicstt said:

I've wishlisted it; definitely will get, maybe soon, but may wait. Looks awesome.

Well, you should have fun if you decide to pick them up...there's a lot of things in here you won't find anywhere else.

Just got this couldn't resist.  Great price for all thats included.  Working on something now but may not get it done til after thanksgiving. 

I'd love to see it when you get it done. You can always post images to this thread...
    There is a LOT included in this pack, and considering you can use the eyes on G2 or G3, that makes it a steal, really. :)

And thank you!!! :D

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I'd love to see it when you get it done. You can always post images to this thread...
    There is a LOT included in this pack, and considering you can use the eyes on G2 or G3, that makes it a steal, really. :)

And thank you!!! :D

Most definitely a steal. I will post them when they are done