How to achieve Margot Robbie's Barbie?

I'm betting a lot of people have thought it, so, how would we remake this character on the genesis platform?

For me specifically, I'm still on Genesis 2 so any good suggestions of a decent Margot Robbie for that platform?

example.jpg
1304 x 972 - 404K

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,764

Not sure if you'll find a morph specifically for G2 but this thread is the best place to search for Celebrity look-a-likes. There are a few listed there although probably for G8F.

This product has a necklace with white flowers across it, along with matching earrings and rings, although not quite the same look and also for G8F again.

There is this dress which is not a great match but is for G2F. There is probably a much better match out there that I have not spotted yet tho.

For the dress pattern I was hoping you could use either this or this, but while they do include the Gingham pattern neither shows the extreme pink option you'd really want. I do have both so I can double-check after work if either has options not listed in the promos. If not then they would atleast give you a starting point to modifiy in Photoshop or whatever.

For all the items in the background you can use either this or this to turn everything pink and plasticy.

Not so good at reverse-matching hair and so will leave that for someone else to suggest.

• DiasporaDiaspora Posts: 439

These are great leads, thank you, could get the colors perfect in photoshop pretty easy.