Forum issues

Is anyone else having problems with getting into the forum?  I had to delete my long time bookmark and create a new one by searching for any Daz question.  I clicked on a question in my browser and from that Daz forum I navigated to 'Bryce Forum' and saved as a new bookmark.

When I make a comment in any thread here and save, it boots me out to the non-functional task bar (shop is the only one that works, of course.)  I have to go back each time to the new bookmark to get back in.

What's up?

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,012

Sorry to read about your hassle with the forum. Personally I don't have problems except when it comes to uploading images. I hope they solve that issue.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,136

NGartplay - sorry to hear about your forum issues. Like mermaid, I have no other issue than uploading pictures after 00:00 Utah-Time. I use Firefox and I always login at the homepage, not in the forum, and keep the browser open as long as I use the computer. When I quit the browser or reboot it after an update, I have to login again because I set the browser to clear all cookies when it terminates.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,846

Thanks both.  I'll try your suggestion Horo.  I use Firefox too.

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398

Looks like Daz updated the index page. So, there could be new URLs to reach the forums page. Have you tried making a new short cut to the Bryce forum? After checking out a thread, I now have to hit the browser back arrow to return to the main Bryce forum.

I have to keep going back to the new main forum page after commenting and posting.  I'm going to try going through the home page and see if that works better.

Checked out using the back button.  Works well, thanks.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,760

NGartplay. Sorry to hear about your problem. I only have the well-known (at least among us) issue with uploading of pictures to the forum.