G8/8.1 to g9 converter for tails wings etc

Can we please get a converter to convert tails wings horns etc from g8/8.1 to g9? Thanks 

Comments

• Probably not, since each will have its own custom bones and may well have different points of attachment.

• milliethegreat said:

Can we please get a converter to convert tails wings horns etc from g8/8.1 to g9? Thanks 

With wings, if you use it more like a prop and not a conforming item, they should work on just about anything you want to use them on.

Tails, are abit harder as they tend to match skin tones. BUT it is not un-doable. I did it (finally) with a fishtail that was for (if memory serves) V4. I parented it to the gen8. I hid her lower body and used it that way. When I tried to "conform it" it had odd stretched parts and it was awful. But once I parented it, it worked. I just had to alter the textures and get SSS working on the fins.
    with parenting, position it and parent it and it should be ok. You may need to tweek texture or position if you move the character in a certain manner but...its workable.