G8 poses for Daz Horse 3

Hi, I am looking for poses for G8 and 8.1 male and female poses to use with Daz horse 3. I am sure I am not the only person who has invested heavily on the 8th generation characters and want to use them on the updated Daz Horse 3.

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

I don't know of any or a converter, but it's a riding pose, I doubt there is much of a change between horse 2 and horse 3 so you should be able to use the G8 poses with very little adjustment

• Must admit to having started a G9 to G8 pose converter and found so few freebie G9 poses I couldn't be bothered to complete it until there were more. Still waiting. Regards, Richard.
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,719

richardandtracy said:

Must admit to having started a G9 to G8 pose converter and found so few freebie G9 poses I couldn't be bothered to complete it until there were more. Still waiting. Regards, Richard.

Yeah I searched your freebies at rendo first before replying since I didn't know if you had a G9 to G8 script ( I use your G8 to G9 often)

• drucdruc Posts: 399

Thanks for the replies. I'll give converting some cavalry poses for G2 and see how I go.

• FSMCDesigns said:

richardandtracy said:

Must admit to having started a G9 to G8 pose converter and found so few freebie G9 poses I couldn't be bothered to complete it until there were more. Still waiting. Regards, Richard.

Yeah I searched your freebies at rendo first before replying since I didn't know if you had a G9 to G8 script ( I use your G8 to G9 often)

That is nice to hear. I currently have 2 G9 characters, and to be honest I'm not enthused. I added V9 into a recent image, and after over an hour trying to get her to look right, I deleted her and used a G8 character. Anyway, in the G9 to G8 convertor I've started I've done the lower half of the body, but trying to link up the G9 high heel slider to the G8 Metatarsals and High Heel slider was more complication than I needed at the time & I decided enough was enough until there seemed to be more good quality G9 poses available.as freebies. I emphasize 'freebies' because I frequently don't see paid for poses because my brain is saying 'No, no money, can't spend money'.

Regards,

Richard