Yura's products material/load issues

Anyone else encountered using Yura's products.

So far the Resistance soldier and the Imperial Soldier do not load textures. They both have issues with me which indicates some poor quality control. I download my files as a zip so maybe they work with the Daz downloader and its Windows changing folder names due to special characters.

I have reported the issue to Daz seeing as the wiki states it has no issues.

Regards

Steve C

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891

If you installed from the ZIP yourself, perhaps it is not installed correctly?

I don;t hve these items, so i cannot check them, but can you post an image of what is in the ZIPs and where you installed them to?

• ScoopeyScoopey Posts: 190
    edited October 2015

Well I've installed everythign else from the zips.....500gigs worth over the years!

I just unzip the file and take all the folders inside "Content" and drop them in "My library" and thats it. Should there be an issue after that then the zip file might have been done incorrectly.

In the past I have enountered problems with using the zip downloads, mainly HolbeinC items because he/she used special characters in the folder names which Windows automatically changed.

Update: Just downloaded the file again - noticed in the runtime section he/she has named a folder "Texture" where the poser structure should be named "Textures". First time around I spotted that and moved it into the "Textures" folder. Thats why I could not find the maps.

I cured that by putting it back in "Texture"

The issue I had with the material icons not working is the clothing has to be attached to G2M or else they fail

Steve C

Post edited by Scoopey on