Clinic drawers/Metal drawers that can be opened

dogcatdogcat Posts: 48
edited August 2023 in Product Suggestions

Hi!

I am looking for drawers for a clinic.

I want them to be from metal and not wood (although if it looks ok, I can replace the shaders).

The important thing is that it will have the ability to be opened.

I have some products on my library, but none of them are good because I can't open the drawers.

It should look something like that. It doesn't need to have wheels.

Thanks,

DogCat

Post edited by dogcat on

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,764

Had a quick look in my library and couldn't find anything that really matches - most items like that are static items which are just for show.

However, thinking out of the box a little:

1. Crime Lab Props had a wooden "under the desk" one without handles with three openable drawers. If you wanted to re-texture tho you'd have to edit and create new surfaces since the body is all one wrap-around texture.
    2. Avil Guest Room has a bed-side table and separate drawer object, albeit without wheels. If you squish them both slightly, duplicate it so one is on top of the other and swap out the textures it will become a 4-drawer item that can probably pass as suitable. Maybe.
  • dogcatdogcat Posts: 48

Had a quick look in my library and couldn't find anything that really matches - most items like that are static items which are just for show.

However, thinking out of the box a little:

1. Crime Lab Props had a wooden "under the desk" one without handles with three openable drawers. If you wanted to re-texture tho you'd have to edit and create new surfaces since the body is all one wrap-around texture.
    2. Avil Guest Room has a bed-side table and separate drawer object, albeit without wheels. If you squish them both slightly, duplicate it so one is on top of the other and swap out the textures it will become a 4-drawer item that can probably pass as suitable. Maybe.
    Thank you. I appreciate the effort! I'll give them a try.
  • dogcatdogcat Posts: 48

I found something!

I am going to leave it here for the sake of other people.

In this product there is a cabinet with 4 drawers that can be opened - https://www.daz3d.com/holding-cell

I just y-scaled it down to 39% and it's perfect!

I can't add images for some reason so I'll leave it at that.

Thanks,

DogCat