DraagonStorm'S Iray Photo Shoot

Hey does anyone have this product?  Saw it, looked interesting and bought it. Anything to make rendering in iray more simple, right? Besides it's by DraagonStorm, can't go wrong.  Can't seem to locate a read me for it so I have no idea how to use all the other stuff besides the poses and the cameras. Any help is well appreciated

Comments

• I guess my first question would be... Do you use Smart Content? If so, I found that the way Daz set this product up for Smart Content was not that great.. (Daz does that, not us PAs).

I still use Content Library.. There are four parts to Iray Photo Shoot.

Cameras\Iray Photo Shoot... which has three subfolders  Colors (With the camera selected) these are presets for different colors for the light props: Luminance (With the camera selected) these are scripts to add/delete the luminance of the light props; and Placement (With the camera selected) These presets will place the camera and light props for the three different types of poses.

People\Genesis 2 Female\Poses\Iray Photo Shoot... Which has three subfolders for the types of poses (Floor, Head and Standing)

People\Genesis 3 Female\Poses\Iray Photo Shoot... Which has three subfolders for the types of poses (Floor, Head and Standing)

Props\Iray Photo Shoot.. I included two props. A seat and shadow catcher.. The seat doesn't have any material presets... Figured the user could just use one of many Shaders available. The shadow catcher material presets coincide with the Render Setting Environments

Render Settings\Iray Photo Shoot\Environment... These are jpg files that are assigned to the Environment Map in NVIDIA Render Settings.

Hope this helps

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

Thanks for responding. Actually I do use content manager and found the poses and camera but but not the other parts.  And also thanks for the explanation for the scripts. Can't wait to try this out.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,825

I have to admit, I wound up putting everything into one directory with subdirectories in the Props directory, because otherwise trying to find all the parts of it are kind of difficult. Remembering my weird organizational scheme is slightly easier than remembering someone else's!

• vwrangler said:

I have to admit, I wound up putting everything into one directory with subdirectories in the Props directory, because otherwise trying to find all the parts of it are kind of difficult. Remembering my weird organizational scheme is slightly easier than remembering someone else's!

I did the same thing :)  Personally, all one folder....  But had to package it up Daz Style to submit to Daz3D