Hello Is there any outfits simular to mushroomhead carry on Jackie LaPonza

tomascolt12tomascolt12 Posts: 15
edited September 2023 in Product Suggestions

Hello Is there any outfits simular to mushroomhead carry on Jackie LaPonza I really wanted to recreate one of my favorite female metal vocalists anyways I'm looking for something like this 

1.2.png
374 x 345 - 112K
1.2.png
374 x 345 - 112K
1.3.png
696 x 632 - 572K
1.png
339 x 291 - 65K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• I think that due to outifs like these being so specific, elaborate and non-mainstream that you will be looking at a very complex kitbash to get close to this. Plus, you never really get much of a close-up of the whole outfit as it's either the distance shots or the close-up of the head and shoulders. They have done a few "behind the scenes" things previously so it might be worth checking to see if there is one for this video to get some more refernece shots for the main outfit.

I don't really have an specific products to recommend, unfortunately. But would be very interested to see if you manage to get somthing similar put together :)

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,874

That outfit is stylistically similar to a lot of Arki outfits.

• DarkEleganceDarkElegance Posts: 356
    edited September 2023

tomascolt12 said:

Hello Is there any outfits simular to mushroomhead carry on Jackie LaPonza I really wanted to recreate one of my favorite female metal vocalists anyways I'm looking for something like this 

Its not exact, but it will do in a pinch.
    https://www.daz3d.com/mistress-arachne-outfit-for-genesis-3-female-s

That teamed with one of the Indian jewellery sets would make a good kitbash.

https://www.daz3d.com/indian-jewels-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-s

the dress could be done with (like it was said) Arki outfits, they make some of the most amazing clothing

Post edited by DarkElegance on