Thanks to this wonderful forum

I simply want to thank you for the existence of the forum, because I believed that almost no one used the old and beloved Bryce, which I discovered years ago in a version that came for free in a 3D magazine. I came here looking for tutorials on YouTube and when I saw David Brinnen's I found out that DAZ Studio had a forum. I couldn't stand it, I bought it and regained my taste for a program that I thought had disappeared and now I am a proud member of a community with the same taste.

3D attracted me years ago and, although I had abandoned it since approximately 2010, I am returning to this interesting hobby that has helped me make the covers of my books. I don't pretend to be a professional by any means, just to have fun and at the same time learn some things and share with people from other latitudes.

It's a shame they haven't updated the program in over ten years, but I guess DAZ has their reasons for doing so. I just hope it continues to work in later versions of Windows to continue entertaining me.

Greetings from Chile.

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,010

Teobaldo - It is sad that Daz is not updating this wonderful program. I believe it is still one of the best 3D programs for hobbyist. Besides using a bit for Wings 3D, Bryce is the only 3D program I use. There was a time this forum was very active but today things are a bit slow with only a few of us posting on a regular basis. I’m not an artist in the true sense of the word but I have produced some awesome artwork. Bryce is very versatile, awesome and fun to use. I only hope that more people who use Bryce will join us on this forum.

It's so cool you joined us here, looking forward to more of your work.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,845

Trying to be one of the people keeping it going.