Short Help about terrain tile

Hi everybody
I forget how I does before to merge perfectly 2 terrain tiles togher, with one button !
So in Bryce it was possible to paste one tile with another and they merge perfectly, can you please tell me how to do please ?
Thanx for help

Comments

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,839

Use the Align tool

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,136

mosinner - welcome to the Bryce forum. This document https://horo.ch/docs/mine/pdf/TE-TerrainEditor.pdf describes the TE and at the end of page 4 tiling is explained. I hope it helps.

• Are you asking about Bryce, or are you asking for an equivalent feature in another application (in which case you should edit the first post and select the appropriate sub-forum there).

• S RayS Ray Posts: 398
    edited September 2023

mosinner said:

Hi everybody
    I forget how I does before to merge perfectly 2 terrain tiles togher, with one button !
    So in Bryce it was possible to paste one tile with another and they merge perfectly, can you please tell me how to do please ?
    Thanx for help

If you are looking for how to tile terrains so their position lines up, then tile the Height Map on each terrain, Follow this tutorial. {Tile Terrain Bryce Tutorial - YouTube } I included the Cheat sheet for terrain resolutions as an Attachment

txt
    txt
    Tiling Terrains in Bryce Cheatsheet.txt
    443B
    Post edited by S Ray on
  • mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,012
    edited September 2023

Thanks S Ray for sharing

Post edited by mermaid010 on