Please make the Roman Legionnaires stuff compatible for Gen 8 F and Ms

AmazonLover08AmazonLover08 Posts: 123
edited September 2023 in Product Suggestions

Hi gang:

So BIG thank you for coming out with the Roman military stuff, but could you please do "Fix" or update to these so that we can apply them to Gen 8 Females and Males.  Appart from that please make the original Gen 9 gear FIT Gen 9 females too.  Yes I know I am not using it for it's indended purpose but I often put my Gen 8 females into military gear or gladiatorial gear..  Oh and while I have you folks on the line, can you please also do Roman gladiatorial gear for Gen 8 and 9 females as well. Cheers and thanks 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,305
    edited September 2023

If you want to attract the attention of the PA who created this set (Protozoon) then I suggest you post your request in the commercial thread here:

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/649241/released-roman-legionary-bundle-for-genesis-9-commercial

ETA: Though the answer will probably be "No" because it might be more work than sales would justify.

Post edited by MelanieL on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,364

AmazonLover08 said:

Hi gang:

So BIG thank you for coming out with the Roman military stuff, but could you please do "Fix" or update to these so that we can apply them to Gen 8 Females and Males.  Appart from that please make the original Gen 9 gear FIT Gen 9 females too.  Yes I know I am not using it for it's indended purpose but I often put my Gen 8 females into military gear or gladiatorial gear..  Oh and while I have you folks on the line, can you please also do Roman gladiatorial gear for Gen 8 and 9 females as well. Cheers and thanks 

It should fit G9F, G9 is one figure, not separate male and female figures. Any G8M clothing should auto fit to G8F pretty well.

• Hi! And thank you all so much!

At the moment the outfit supports the G9 guys portrayed in one of the promo renders. Furthermore you can dial in a body of the supported figures that closest matches what you like and then dial the head of any G9 character and it should work very well, and the skins of course. For unsupported characters the armor distorts a bit. And with feminine body ones you'd like to use breasts gone dial a bit or such.

For G8 I'm afraid there'll be no support other than the converters that already exist (are there for G9->G8?). The outfit would have to practically be made again and it already took me about 4 months to get it finished for G9 and I cannot spend much time on it anymore.

This said there might be some more add-ons coming, not sure yet. A Lorica Hamata and Lorica Squamata (ring mail and scale mail) + some more helmet options. For auxiliriary infantry and cavalry.

-P-

• Moved to Product Suggestions as it is not a Daz Studio aplication topic.