Kickpads for V4

SeiginotoraSeiginotora Posts: 106
edited October 2015 in Product Suggestions

I know that Victoria 4 is kind of an outdated model lately. But I still use it. And what I need to complete a costume I'm working on is a pair of kickpadded boots geared for V4. 

I'm at my wits end. I've searched all over Daz3D, Renderosity, Runtime DNA, Content Paradise... but there has not been any sign of ANYTHING resembling what I need. 

Can someone please help me? Here's a reference of what I'm needing. There's plenty of other designs available as well that can be found via Google, but these are more or less standard; the usual morphs would apply, along with a V4 bodysuit fix. 

I would greatly appreciate it. 

chokesports_wrestling_kickpads_buy_freeship__81799.1428663514.1280.1280.jpg
500 x 500 - 67K
Post edited by Seiginotora on

Comments

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167

request on freebies and I bet someone will oblige. 

• I know that Victoria 4 is kind of an outdated model lately. But I still use it. And what I need to complete a costume I'm working on is a pair of kickpadded boots geared for V4. 

I'm at my wits end. I've searched all over Daz3D, Renderosity, Runtime DNA, Content Paradise... but there has not been any sign of ANYTHING resembling what I need. 

Can someone please help me? Here's a reference of what I'm needing. There's plenty of other designs available as well that can be found via Google, but these are more or less standard; the usual morphs would apply, along with a V4 bodysuit fix. 

I would greatly appreciate it. 

I could probably make some version of these for you...I need a project to work on anyway to figure out how to package things correctly for DAZ users.

I'll post back if I get to it :)

• I posted a version I just made in the freebies section...They are not fully rigged but may be of some use to you.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/65434/kickboxing-leg-guards-first-freebie