Victoria 4 skin

edited September 2023 in New Users

Hey guys. I have question. What was [this character] she based on? Can someone help to find her skin on Renderosity or Daz 3D? 

she_who_laughs_last____by_daleksupreme_dc23wgu-fullview.jpg
291 x 213 - 22K
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• What makes you think it is a Victoria 4 character at all?

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 487
    edited September 2023

She's an ARTCollab/ARTCollaborations character for V4. I can't find the exact one she may be disabled but these two are still active and close to her style:
    Jess for V4
    Abby for V4 and Genesis

If you are looking for specific makeups then they also did an LIE Makeup Layers for V4 that has a lot of options as well.

Post edited by Elliandra on
  • edited September 2023

Richard Haseltine said:

What makes you think it is a Victoria 4 character at all?

I managed to asked the artist and he said that he used Victoria 4 base for this particular character

(Edited by mod to fix formatting)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • edited September 2023

Elliandra said:

She's an ARTCollab/ARTCollaborations character for V4. I can't find the exact one she may be disabled but these two are still active and close to her style:
    Jess for V4
    Abby for V4 and Genesis

If you are looking for specific makeups then they also did an LIE Makeup Layers for V4 that has a lot of options as well.

Thanks a lot for the assist. I appreciate your help. The Jess one seems like she doesn't have her naked right?

(Edited by mod to fix formatting)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,496

Are you talking about nude promos? If so, Daz 3D doesn't allow those types of promos or renders.

• edited September 2023

frank0314 said:

Are you talking about nude promos? If so, Daz 3D doesn't allow those types of promos or renders.

oh i see... thanks for the info. Probably I need to find the character in renderosity

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • She's not at Rendo they don't broker there any more wink