Lost items on reinstall!

PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I have lost my memory dots. I have them checked so I can see them but they are no where to be found and I have moved every box and window. I even reinstalled poser 7! I need my dots, any clue how to find them. Like I said I know they should show I made them visible but they are gone! Who stole my dots!!!!!!!! Thanks

Comments

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I don't have Poser7 installed anymore on my new computer - but isn't it under Window / Memory dots (should be checked).

• wimvdb_dc63ee9ce6wimvdb_dc63ee9ce6 Posts: 183
    edited December 1969

Did you try and set Launch to Factory State in the Interface tab in General Prefence?

• PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    I don't have Poser7 installed anymore on my new computer - but isn't it under Window / Memory dots (should be checked).

Yes, it is checked I have check and unchecked until my head spins! LOL

Did you try and set Launch to Factory State in the Interface tab in General Prefence?

Its a brand new install it is at factory state. Just for kicked I did try to see if I could set it, but since it was a new install it didn't let me. I have been using poser for over 4 years, and I have never had this issue! Thanks for trying you all :)

edited December 1969

Do you happen to have dual monitors? Did you maybe move those dots into empty space?

• PoserMagicPoserMagic Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

no, no dual monitors :( I think I will just have to live without them :( ty though

edited December 1969

Maybe you could try at the RDNA forums - more people are there (especially as the new forum and store here are still a bit wonky):
    http://forum.runtimedna.com/forumdisplay.php?4-POSER