Which G9 Vellus Hair System

There are two vellus hair systems for G9: Genesis 9 Body and Vellus Hairs, and  Vellus Horizon 2.0 for Genisis 9.

If you could have just one, at least initially, which would it be, and why. As a note, I have and use Iray Vellus Horizon System for Genesis 8.0 and 8.1.

Thanks.

Comments

• I have the body and vellus hair which is nice with the chest and leg hair options for males. I didn't really make the choice tho because I bought it before seeing the other one. :)
  • lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,239

well you could make the 1st one in SBH Editor in a few minutes and it would be much better anyway, vs. the second one you linked, which already looks good.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

1st one is the one I'll be buying.

• I'd been meaning to test both to compare, so here are out of the box shots of both (and none, for comparison).

None (link):

G9 Body and Vellus Hairs (link):

Vellus Horizon 2.0 for G9 (link):

• Thank you for those three images. I  think I like the Horizon 2.0 (third image) better. The hairs on  the shadowed cheek make the difference for me. Thanks to all who answered/

• DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,491

well the horizon 2.0 doesn't have a mat for anatomical elements so there's a harsh cutoff if you're doing an artistic nude, so there's that.