dForce (Male) Suit for Genesis 9

Hope to get a dForce (Male) Suit for Genesis 9 from the gret PA's like Jason Fang or mal3Imagery

Both PA's got so awesome suits and would love to see dforce suit for G9.

I have both "dForce MI Two-Piece Business Suit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males" and "dForce Gentleman Suit for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Males"
but now that I almost 100% gone over to G9 and I have tried the Clothing converting scripts but the MI Two-piece suit doesn't work too good with the convert so I do hope here will be some kind of suit in the "soon" future!
either two piece or a normal business suit.

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,028

I used the autofit Base/bodysuit loose template on https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mi-two-piece-business-suit-for-genesis-8-and-81-males to achieve a fit without too much issue if you use the wearables or combined sets and just keep answering the pop-ups patiently. Delete the shoes if they turn out like mine did, all messed up, and for shoes, use the oxfords from dForce MI Casual Outfit which I was able to convert to G9 without issue. If you were only able to convert part of a set of clothes, load what you can, then check materials, find the original outfit and try using the autofit templates to convert what conversions could not. It works more often than not. 

And I agree, anything from mal3Imagery is a good thing and an instant buy for me.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Yes, I agree that anything mal3Imagery does is great and I too am waiting for a proper men's suit. I would like it if the one for G9 wasn't creased - it should be crisp-looking. Also would love to see tails and tuxedos for G9 along with some very tidy, clean-cut hairdos for men. I'd love to see some more true elegance in the DAZ store.