zoom, rotate and move functionalities on scene

I'm having trouble using the zoom, rotate and move functionalities with objects in the scene. When I right-click or left-click the functionality function nothing seems to happen in the scene, but then when I select a tab in the app, the scene moves. I would like the scene to move when I move the mouse, but it doesn't. I don't know if I need to "configure" something else. I appreciate your help.

Comments

• If you want to move an object select it with the Universal or translate or rotate tool and use the arrows and arcs on the viewport widget at the object's origin to manipulate it, or the transform settings in the Parameters or Posing panes. The controls you are using now are, I think, the view controls for positioning the camera.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

theres no mouse view in daz studio

• Ah, if you want to drag in the view port to control the view you can do that - I can't recall the default shortcuts but you can see them (and change them) in Window>Workspace>Customise. It's tru, though, that there isn't a way to do it without holding a modifier key.

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

you can navigate through the viewport via wasd like in most games