Program or site to create AI celebrity voices?

EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095
edited October 2023 in Product Suggestions

Is there any program or website in which I could create AI voices by importing audio files of celebrity voices and using the AI generated celebrity voice for text-to-speech to export the audio files of the AI celebrity voices using the text generated with text-to-speech?

I don't want anything in which I use a microphone and my own voice, such as MorphVOXPro or Voice Changer Software Diamond.  And I only plan on using audio files of deceased actors/actresses.

Post edited by EightiesIsEnough on

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,035
    edited October 2023

an ElevenLabs subscription might I think

I do it on my own PC using RVC, not with celebrities but my late Mum's and other voices but I use my own voice or mp3 files of my favourite songs with my voice singing them in tune

it separates vocals from music too

https://huggingface.co/lj1995/VoiceConversionWebUI/tree/main

I use the Nvidia 7zip version but it depends on your hardware, only needs 4GB VRAM

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095
    edited October 2023

Would I need to install RVC?  And would I be able to use it if I have any graphics card, Nvidia or Intel?

And is it free, or do I need to pay a subscription fee?

It sounds like RVC is more promising to me. Would I need to download all the files on the page?

I have a NVIDIA GEForce GTX 1080 graphics card. Will RVC work with said graphics card?

edited October 2023

EightiesIsEnough said:

Would I need to install it?  And would I be able to use it if I have any graphics card, Nvidia or Intel?

And is it free, or do I need to pay a subscription fee?

ElevenLabs is a website, I won't link it as commercial, it is text to speech though which you might like

RVC a self installing zip, you click the bat file in it and it downloads all the requirements lots of gigabytes so need room can put it on an external drive 

have a look on the linked Hugging face repositry for one for your hardware, Windows,AMD, Intel, Nvidia all have versions

yes free download

• EightiesIsEnoughEightiesIsEnough Posts: 1,095
    edited October 2023

I updated my last post just after you replied to it, and I asked the following question.

I have a NVIDIA GEForce GTX 1080 graphics card. Will RVC work with said graphics card? If so, which would you recommend: the RVC0813 or the RVC1006?

Also, where is the BAT file?

edited October 2023

EightiesIsEnough said:

I updated my last post just after you replied to it, and I asked the following question.

I have a NVIDIA GEForce GTX 1080 graphics card. Will RVC work with said graphics card? If so, which would you recommend: the RVC0813 or the RVC1006?

I use  

RVC0813Nvidia.7z with my 2080Ti but it should work with your 1080 too

just that zip and unzip it and bat file is in the folder

once everything downloaded and set up you just click the go-web.bat and it opens a browser interface

• The video instructs me to find the README English file, but I cannot find it anywhere on the downloads page. It sounds like the site was since updated with different files, and the items I need that are mentioned in the video I am unable to find.  Could you please help me?

• I did successfully access the README English page, but the instructions on how to install the software is very confusing.  Could you please explain, step by step, what I would have to do in order to install it - if it means posting visual illustrations?

edited October 2023

there should be just a bat file in there to click, mine is populated so I would need to unzip the original to check and cannot right now as not on that computer 

just clicking the bat file should start the process and Google translate should convert anything in the browser to English 

the readme should be in the zip you downloaded I linked, you don't need anything else on that page

unfortunately I don't have enough technical knowledge well none actually to tell you why it's not working for you, I have no clue myself, see below, it may be you need git but again only a guess, I also have python and lots of other possible requirements already from using Automatic 1111 stable diffusion and other apps so would not know where to start guessing 

edited October 2023

oh you might need git installed

I just realised I have had it for a year or so so forgot

the bat accesses and downloads from the git repository and it obviously cannot do that if you don't have git

https://git-scm.com/downloads

• I think it was probably for the better that I subscribe to FakeYou.  At least that allows uploading of clips of celebrities and cartoon characters speaking.

I even tried out a text-to-speech sample of Kermit the Frog just now on that site (the Jim Henson version) - it was good, especially when he says "Hi-ho!" like on Sesame Street.