First from scratch product, some G9 ballet slippers

ALT-3DALT-3D Posts: 12
edited October 2023 in Art Studio

Daz/Blender noobster here. quick render of a WIP project im trying to keep the ball rolling on. plenty of G8 pointe shoes out there that can work for G9, but I feel like something with 4k textures would be cool. trying to figure out LIE and textureing for some amy winehouse style grungy shoes. Mad respect for the PA's cranking out products out there..learning the basics in blender and workflow between it and daz has taken months for a simple pair of shoes cheeky

test 1

G9_ballet_test1.png
1800 x 1800 - 3M
Post edited by ALT-3D on

Comments

• csaacsaa Posts: 812

ALT-3D said:

Daz/Blender noobster here. quick render of a WIP project im trying to keep the ball rolling on. plenty of G8 pointe shoes out there that can work for G9, but I feel like something with 4k textures would be cool. trying to figure out LIE and textureing for some amy winehouse style grungy shoes. Mad respect for the PA's cranking out products out there..learning the basics in blender and workflow between it and daz has taken months for a simple pair of shoes cheeky

ALT-3D,

Cool! Customizing attire in Blender is always fun. BTW, if you haven't checked it out, head on over to the Blender Discussion forum.

Cheers!

• ALT-3DALT-3D Posts: 12

Thanks csaa, I'll have to head over to the blender forum and check it out. Just realized I never attached a a render, somethung should be showing up now.