[Released] Oz Wolf HD Character Family and Poses [Commercial]

Behold the Oz Wolf Masculine and Feminine characters. Inspired by Ozzy Osbourne's Diary of a Madman aesthetic and the hybrid vampire-werewolf premise of the Underworld films. I humbly creep into the enormous footprints of my content heroes RawArt and Herschel Hoffmeyer with this little forray into the heretofore unknown world of monsters. I had so much fun with these.

Oz Wolf Feminine HD for Genesis 9

Oz Wolf HD Masculine for Genesis 8, 8.1, and 9

Beastly Poses for Oz Wolf HD

Oz Wolf HD Poses

Comments

• GreybroGreybro Posts: 2,486

Oz Wolf Family

Oz Wolf Masculine

Oz Wolf Feminine

Beastly

Oz Wolf Poses

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,429

They look great!  I love how you can dial in just an arm, etc., so that you can do transformation images, that's really creative.  I'm a little confused about what's included, though.  Do they come with the full body fur shown in some of the promos, or is that a different product?

Fae3D said:

They look great!  I love how you can dial in just an arm, etc., so that you can do transformation images, that's really creative.  I'm a little confused about what's included, though.  Do they come with the full body fur shown in some of the promos, or is that a different product?

The characters are stand alone. I get the confusion, because there is an Oz Wolf Hair I created to go with the characters that is shown in some of the promos. Unfortunately, Oz Wolf Hair wasn't accepted. I'm happy to share that hair for free with anyone that wants to shoot me a message with an email I can send a DropBox link to. I also have promo's using generated Stand-Based Hair from right inside Daz Studio.

There are pics and further discussion about this in another thread located here

I hope this helps.

Brent

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,429

Greybro said:

Fae3D said:

The characters are stand alone. I get the confusion, because there is an Oz Wolf Hair I created to go with the characters that is shown in some of the promos. Unfortunately, Oz Wolf Hair wasn't accepted. I'm happy to share that hair for free with anyone that wants to shoot me a message with an email I can send a DropBox link to. I also have promo's using generated Stand-Based Hair from right inside Daz Studio.

There are pics and further discussion about this in another thread located here

I hope this helps.

Brent

Ah, ok.  Thank you very much for clearing that up!