Terminatrix Boots G8F

SquishySquishy Posts: 455

Crush that pesky rebellion in style. Make them tremble. Make them grovel. Make them beg.

A model of a tight fitting knee length boot with a completely practical blade heel and one inch platform sole, rigged in DAZ Studio for Genesis 8/8.1 Female. Also included is an assortmant of materials - these are slight revamps of the materials included in my earlier CFM Pumps, set to exclude the UV map so they can be easily shared. Also a Wearable preset for the CFM Pumps themselves, to move them into the Footwear folder (you can/should erase the old "People\Genesis 8 Female\Clothing\Excessive\CFM Pumps" directory and contents). Enjoy!

Download: ShareCG

Download: Google Drive

Comments

• SquishySquishy Posts: 455
    edited October 2023

got a report of a problem with file locations, looking into that

e: fixed (I think)

Also,

Post edited by Squishy on
  • Squishy

Thank you for your very generous designs.

This one is something good to use.

I hope the archive file structure is completely fixed as you said.

Usually most contributors do adhere to a defined naming convention folder structure, depending what is the included content like characters, figures, clothing  or props (This freebie falls into the clothing area) within: Data, Documentation, People. Other folders maybe used like: Runtime, Scenes.

With the aid of an archive program like WinRAR I do extract most freebies into: D:\DAZ 3D\Applications\Data\DAZ 3D\My DAZ 3D Library.

For others can use anything they like most and be comfortable with PeaZip or any other program.

Drive C is an SSD NVME Internal Drive with an small amount of storage, since Daz Install Manager (DAZ3DIM_1.4.x.xx_Win64.exe) can manage where to install most of the contents into a secondary drive other than the system drive, I am more than very happy to add what I want.

My D Drive is a mechanical drive with plenty of storage, I don't need to worry unless there is plenty of items to install.

If you have other free goodies I would like to visit the page you have that, cheers!

• SquishySquishy Posts: 455
    edited October 2023

Sure, I have a lot of freebies, I don't sell anything these days, I just make free content (a little bit of it is NWS/Adult-oriented). All my modern stuff is here:

ShareCG

Google Drive - a few things are listed here that are not on ShareCG (adult content)

all my content is tiny by most people's standards because I make very little use of texture maps, it's just geometry and flood-fill/procedural materials so the files are always very small

Post edited by Squishy on
  • Squishy

It does not matter to me if is Adult oriented or not as long as the things are usable.

I wish I could spend on some items here at Daz, problem is, the exchange rate leave me with little options to buy more items for a bargain price.

I have a tight budget at the moment that is why I can't buy plenty.

With that scenario I have to look for free alternatives, these will not break my heart, but gives me satisfaction that I can do something useful. 

I will take time until I am confident to take the next step and start building my gallery with any kind of renders, meanwhile I will practice and try to gain more experience smiley