Exporting Pose Preset to Different Figures

Hi all,

I am trying to duplicate the exact same pose among several different figures. I have been manually changing the parametrics and camera angles but something always goes wrong and it takes a really long time. Is there any way to transfer the "pose preset" settings or parameters between figures? 

Thanks so much!

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891

When you say 'different figures', do you mean from the same generation?   Like all Genesis 2 Female or all V4 etc?

You can save any pose that you create by using File > Save As > Pose Preset, and that should work.   It works well between G2F and Genesis for example, but not quite so well from G2F to G3 F sinc the Generation 7 (G2F) bones are different, but it may still be usable.

Save the created Pose Preset into a folder inside your DAZ 3D library, and it will appear in the Content Library pane.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

As Jimmy says. If they are different figures, then no. There are some tools to convert but for your purpose I don't think you'd go that route. Also they still aren't perfect.

If you mean same generation, but with different shapes, then you can save the preset, apply it and then tweak it as needed. If shapes change, poses need to be adjusted to match. Just part of the job. So a pose for Vicki won't look exactly the same on Steph(without some work)