Who is she?

Hello! I am new to this forum and as such to the world of daz3d, so excuse me if this question is a bit silly, but I wanted to know if it is possible to know what character this face came from?

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,604

Your question isn't silly, just very unrealistic. There are 1000's of characters and many different generations of base characters along with 1000's of morphs that can also be used. Even if you had posted where the image came from, and what generation was used, it would still be near impossible to guess what morphs were used. The only person that would know for sure would be the one that created the image.

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 483

Ok so had a fiddle with the Base Genesis 8/8.1 Females and was able to get a similar lady via the base female shape mixed with some of the Head + Body Morph Dials from the Daz Morph Packs. Only morphs not available in the head morph packs are the Cheek Creases by the nose and the Mouth Corners Deeper/Up.

Zip file below is the shaping apply/remove presets only. No data folder stuff you just need to make sure you have the 2 linked morph packs from above for them to work.

Other Items used in the render below:
    Josephene 8 Skin, Makeup option 05 set to 0.25 Diffuse Overlay Strength
    Neroli Hair with Slosh's Colorwerx 3 Brunette (Walnut)
    Mollie Candy Dress with Fabiana's Satin Shader Plan (not sure where this one has run off to) and ARTCollab's Unique Fabrics 2 for trim

Elli - G8 Female Base Full 01.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 631K
    zip
    zip
    Elli_G8_Freebie_Shape.zip
  • HylasHylas Posts: 4,804

Reminds me vaguely of Ascelin and Rayne:

https://www.daz3d.com/ascelin-for-genesis-8-female

https://www.daz3d.com/pix-rayne-hd-for-genesis-8-female

The body can be achieved with products by guhzcoituz, they sell in various stores but not here in the official DAZ store.

Good luck!

• Search "GC Agnez" to get things rolling.  Modify from there.