Omnifreaker lights

I have been using Reality as my render engine for some considerable time now, with no real problems. So much so that i have discovered that i no longer recall how to render using 3delight. To add to this situation i have messed around with my content and have to admit that it no longer contains many of the things that are included with DS. For example i think i remember Uber environment 2 or maybe it was Uber area lights  being included, and maybe there was something else from Omnifreaker that was useful when rendering with 3delight.

Can anyone tell me what was included from Omnifreaker  with earlier versions of DS and how to obtain them if thats possible.

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891

Have you downloded and installed 'Default Lights and Shaders for DAZ Studio ' that is where the Omnifreaker lights are?

• Answer is no, not when you asked, but i have done so and that did the trick. Thank you so much for the advice, simple, concise and totally helpfull. Much appreciated...

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891

You are most welcome.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,874

Also, my Reference Links in my Art Studio thread (look for Novica's thread, easy to find)  has several regarding lighting and UE2, including this YouTube Tutorial by Omnifreaker on UE2.