Help with Naomi Everyman Hair for M4 - SOLVED!!!!

DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
edited November 2015 in Carrara Discussion

Hmmm, I have the Everyman hair for M4 by PhilW (correction: by Naomi) because I have some of his other hair products and they work great.  However, this product is not appearing in the assemble room and is not rendering.  I checked the hair modeling room to make sure "show in 3D view" is checked.  Can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

everyman 1.JPG
1106 x 733 - 89K
everyman 2.jpg
640 x 480 - 23K
Post edited by Diomede on

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

OK, the object visibility box is unchecked in the Assemble room (distinct from show in 3D view in the hair modeler).  User error.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

Just to say that not all Carrara hairs are by me - Everyman Hair is by Naomi!

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125

Sorry, Phil.  I have corrected the subject line of the thread.  Compounded the user error.  I've been doing some Blender tutorials and that means I have to set my coffee down (I hate hotkeys!).  I am blaming the coffee situation because I have as little sense of personal responsibility as I can get away with.

BTW, I also picked up your (Phil's) Adrea hair for Carrara.  That hair product is a great approach because it is so portable.

• PhilWPhilW Posts: 5,144

Glad you like it! I thought it was useful - hey, you can even use it with Genesis 3 when that is supported!