[Released] Modern Home Essentials Pack 01 [Commercial]

LantiosLantios Posts: 76
edited November 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

OUT NOW! https://www.daz3d.com/modern-home-essentials-pack-01

The new series of props I'm (re)starting now! It will be a series of packs that include little, vignette-style furniture setups, with the concept of focusing on something more modern and detail oriented. Most pieces come with multiple material channels, so it's easy to drop shaders you own onto the furniture to get completely different looks. Since each vignette is intended to be self contained, the goal is to include something for the character to interact with (in this case a tablet prop) and some plants or vegetation to bring some needed life into the living space!

This first pack is meant as a reading corner, or a relaxation nook and contains a large, comfortable chair and multi-purpose ottoman, three luscious cane plants, an end table, three lamps, a decorative element, and a tablet to get you ready to lean back into comfort and relax. A large circular rug frames this vignette and each object comes with four different variations that you can mix and match to your liking.
Each piece has also been made with detail in mind, to really sell the realism. The chair and ottoman's feet are made of multiple pieces and screws adorn the frame while the cushions' piping runs along the frames. The end table and lamps' metal frames are made of multiple pieces, allowing you to notice the joints upon closer inspection. The two-tone plant pots come with four varieties of dirt and rocks, wet and dry for multiple scenarios!

Post edited by Lantios on

Comments

• ElorElor Posts: 694

It looks good: I want it for real in my home laugh

Is the sitting pose of the character seen on the first render included in the pack ? Even a basic one to get a starting point would be great smiley

• Elor said:

It looks good: I want it for real in my home laugh

Is the sitting pose of the character seen on the first render included in the pack ? Even a basic one to get a starting point would be great smiley

I did not include it because it was a rough pose specifically made for the scenes and I did not consider it "good enough". Also, the pose curently requires London by Faber Inc (beautiful work!) to look correct, because it was made with her proportions in mind. Removing the character's morph/proportions changes how the pose looks in the scene and would have required more work to fix, so it was omitted.

HOWEVER, I've attached the pose to this comment for general use. It will need adjusting for the contacts (the arms float a bit, one arm goes into the chest too much and the legs and feet interpenetrate with each other more than necessary) but it should provide a starting base for the sitting pose! To add, in the beauty renders, the chair and ottoman were dformed to give the illusion of the model pressing their weight on the cushions, I'd recommend doing the same thing once the set releases if you plan on using the pose!

duf
    duf
    MHE01_London_Pose.duf
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,750

Since I plan on buying the set, the pose is a nice gift. I have London already. And if I use another character it will be great to practice adjusting which I do all the time anyways.

Thank you

Mary

• memcneil70 said:

Since I plan on buying the set, the pose is a nice gift. I have London already. And if I use another character it will be great to practice adjusting which I do all the time anyways.

Thank you

Mary

My absolute pleasure! I'll definitely work on a default pose or two for the next sets since it seems people like the option!

• It's out now! Share your renders if you can, I'd love to see what you do with the set! https://www.daz3d.com/modern-home-essentials-pack-01