Stylish Wine Cellar [Commercial]

acharyapolinaacharyapolina Posts: 726
edited November 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

So currently I'm working on a Stylish Wine Cellar.

Any comments or critiques most welcome.

Post edited by acharyapolina on

Comments

• acharyapolinaacharyapolina Posts: 726
    edited November 2023

Here are some renders.

Post edited by acharyapolina on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,591

Looks nice. BTW your images are getting squished and don't display properly onless you click on them.

• I have no input because I'm not a wine drinker, but I wanted to convey my deep appreciation to you for asking for input. This is how things are made correctly, with input from consumers and those in the know.

My only assumption would be if it's a modern wine cellar, wouldn't there be some kind of climate control/monitoring panel? (Again, I know nothing about these things, so just a speculation.)

• Some new renders. I changed the carpet and back wall to be different as well as the floor and ceiling parts. Also added two other lights.

• sazzyazzca said:

I have no input because I'm not a wine drinker, but I wanted to convey my deep appreciation to you for asking for input. This is how things are made correctly, with input from consumers and those in the know.

My only assumption would be if it's a modern wine cellar, wouldn't there be some kind of climate control/monitoring panel? (Again, I know nothing about these things, so just a speculation.)

Thank you for your input. That is a great Idea and I will think about putting one in.

I agree that asking for input from others helps a lot in making a better product. I want to know what others want. :)