RSSY Character Converter Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female to Genesis 9

Hi
I just bought RSSY Character Converter Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female to Genesis 9 and installed it with Daz Central.
When i look for it in procucts under c: Character Converter Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female to Genesis 9 it is not there.
The other Character Converters i have by RSSY are present. Does anyone know where i can locate the script?

Comments

• Daz Central does not install to the listed locations on the readme page/tutorials for scripted products. It spreads them over your system and this will break most scripting. I would suggest installing any scripted products via DIM or manually.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,171

Elliandra said:

Daz Central does not install to the listed locations on the readme page/tutorials for scripted products. It spreads them over your system and this will break most scripting. I would suggest installing any scripted products via DIM or manually.

You are thinking of  Daz Connect, not Daz Central.

OP:  you say you are looking under "C" - have you tried looking under "R" for "RSSY Character Converter ..."?

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,171

Oh and according to the ReadMe the scripts should be found in your content library under:

• /Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Character Converter/Character Converter G8F to G9.dse

• Ahh so I was MelanieL thanks for the catch!

• My 3D SpinMy 3D Spin Posts: 600
    edited November 2023

MelanieL said:

Oh and according to the ReadMe the scripts should be found in your content library under:

• /Scripts/RiverSoft Art/Character Converter/Character Converter G8F to G9.dse

Thank you That,s where i found it finally!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on