Show All Product Images In Product Library or Show Items I Own / Hide Items I Don't Own In The shop?

Hi,

Not sure where to post this as it's a website change request so apologies if this is the wrong place.

My question is if it's possible for a web developer to make some changes in the shop and add an Only Show Products I Own / Hide Products I Don't Own option or within the Product Library add an option to view the products in the same layout as the shop so all the images of the products I own are on one scrollable page just like the shop is laid out.

I've gotten a bit carried away with this modelling lark and now have over 1,500 products (peanuts to some I'm sure) but have a terrible memory and know I have some things but forget what they are called and feel scrolling through product images would be a great benefit.

If you could also allow at the same time the option to filter by category etc like you have on the shop pages that would be great thanks.

If I've missed some setting somewhere that already does some version of the both request then apologies but I've not been able to find it as yet.

I also appreciate I can (and probably should) do something with categories etc in Daz but I'm sure others would find these suggested shop / product library changes useful (or maybe not) plus the backend already exists as far as I can tell so shouldn't be too hard maybe?

Comments