[Released] MARSA AniLines [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371
edited November 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Capture the power and express the movement of animation in your scene using AniLines! A new collaboration from Marshian and RiverSoft Art, quickly and easily create animated lines showing movement by selecting any animated node in your scene, whether a hand, car, bullet, or leaf, execute AniLines and quickly visualize the path of that node throughout the scene. Apply awesome shaders such as fire, smoke, and snake skin to make them even more amazing!

• Create volumetric lines from any animated node in your scene quickly and easily using the MARSA AniLines script
  • Apply Shaders and special effects like arrows and transparency using the MARSA AniLines Apply Shader script
  • Over 50 Amazing Shaders and Presets, such as scales, fire, copper, and smoke, that can be used on AniLines or any object in your scene.

Note that AniLines are not animated lines in the sense that they change over the timeline of the scene, but lines that capture the movement in your scene.

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 867K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 775K
popup_2.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 1M
popup_3.jpg
1731 x 1000 - 689K
popup_4.jpg
2778 x 3612 - 536K
popup_5.jpg
2778 x 3612 - 447K
popup_6.jpg
2778 x 3612 - 367K
popup_7.jpg
2778 x 3612 - 408K
popup_8.jpg
2778 x 3612 - 551K
popup_9.jpg
1300 x 1000 - 963K
popup_10.jpg
2350 x 1000 - 598K
popup_11.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 504K
popup_12.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 686K
Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• ZiconZicon Posts: 183

Very interesting concept. Looking forward to playing with this.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,309

Heck yeah!

• Zicon said:

Very interesting concept. Looking forward to playing with this.

I am glad you like it.  When I started doing promos for this product, I realized it was even more fun than I had expected! smiley

• Gogger said:

Heck yeah!

Thanks! smiley  I hope you will love it.

• Very interesting laugh. The shaders look rather "solid". Is ther a way to create motion blur lines using that tool? That would really be a winner 

• MarshianMarshian Posts: 1,459

Hi Mark. An example would be good to see what you mean exactly but overall I'd say what's shown in the presets above are starting points for a lot of other effects but the tiling is very specific and cutout controls how dense the AniLine is. If you're willing to tinker I think it could be done. 

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Very interesting laugh. The shaders look rather "solid". Is ther a way to create motion blur lines using that tool? That would really be a winner 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

• Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Very interesting laugh. The shaders look rather "solid". Is ther a way to create motion blur lines using that tool? That would really be a winner 

Thanks!  For motion blur, I am not sure.  It would be a shader question which is Marshian's responsibility.

• Cybersox said:

Glad you like it!

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Looks like another fun product!

• Leana said:

Looks like another fun product!

It is!  Thanks!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,861

And it is released:

https://www.daz3d.com/marsa-anilines

• Artini said:

And it is released:

https://www.daz3d.com/marsa-anilines

Thanks!  Beat me to it (even being up before 6am)

It looks very interesting and I plan to experiment with it during the weekend.

• Artini said:

It looks very interesting and I plan to experiment with it during the weekend.

Awesome!  Have fun and please post pics! smiley

• Got it wishlisted for now, hoping I can figure out a good streaky texture for the kind of motion lines you see in some comics/manga.

• TesseractSpace said:

Got it wishlisted for now, hoping I can figure out a good streaky texture for the kind of motion lines you see in some comics/manga.

The textures can be tricky to make.  Look at the manual to see some hints about how ours need to be used.  Marshian is the master at textures and may be able to answer questions when you come to it.

• Can't afford it right now, but will grab when I can. Is there somewhere I can read the manual to get an idea of what I can do with it? 

(Also your Bone Minion is amazing. Being able to use my vast library of g8 poses on g9 has been great!)

Just checked the documentation;

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/92431/start

but there is no manual included.

• Artini said:

Just checked the documentation;

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/92431/start

but there is no manual included.

Check in the scripts AniLines folder, there is a manual.

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,371
    edited November 2023

TesseractSpace said:

Can't afford it right now, but will grab when I can. Is there somewhere I can read the manual to get an idea of what I can do with it? 

(Also your Bone Minion is amazing. Being able to use my vast library of g8 poses on g9 has been great!)

I am glad you like Bone Minion.  I worked on that product a LONG time (years) to come up with the concept and techniques.

The manual is included with the product but you won't be able to see it until you buy it.  I attached it here.

pdf
    pdf
    MARSA AniLines User Manual.pdf
    Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
    edited November 2023

Thanks, I have found the manual.

By the way excellent work of You and Marshian - really like it.

Below is my first try with Babina 8.

It is a fun way to visualize, how animations work.

Babina8MarsaLines01.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 195K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Artini said:

Thanks, I have found the manual.

By the way excellent work of You and Marshian - really like it.

Below is my first try with Babina 8.

It is a fun way to visualize, how animations work.

Awesome!  Thanks for sharing!

edited November 2023

Thanks.

Another render with AniLines for both hands.

Babina8MarsaLines02.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 211K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • RiverSoftArt said:

TesseractSpace said:

Can't afford it right now, but will grab when I can. Is there somewhere I can read the manual to get an idea of what I can do with it? 

I am glad you like Bone Minion.  I worked on that product a LONG time (years) to come up with the concept and techniques.

The manual is included with the product but you won't be able to see it until you buy it.  I attached it here.

Perfect! It looks like it should possible to create something like the effect I want of faint streaks. Will try to grab Anilines as soon as I'm able. 

• Artini said:

Thanks.

Another render with AniLines for both hands.

Thanks again for sharing @Artini!

• TesseractSpace said:

RiverSoftArt said:

TesseractSpace said:

Perfect! It looks like it should possible to create something like the effect I want of faint streaks. Will try to grab Anilines as soon as I'm able. 

Let us know if you have questions when you pick it up.

Thanks, RiverSoftArt.

I have so many ideas to try...