Where can I ghet Genesis 3 ?

Does not appear to be included in my daz 4.8 downlaod and have searched the shop but only thing that shows up is victoria 7 bundles. Is this the only way to get bas G3 ?

[By the way I'm a Carrara user]

Thanks

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2015

Genesis 3 starter essentials  

Post edited by Chohole on
  • 0oseven said:

Does not appear to be included in my daz 4.8 downlaod and have searched the shop but only thing that shows up is victoria 7 bundles. Is this the only way to get bas G3 ?

[By the way I'm a Carrara user]

Thanks

Well then don't bother unless you render her as an obj export or something, the duf file crashes Carrara

• 0oseven0oseven Posts: 626

Well I searched genesis 3 starter essentials and found nothing !  The G2 starter essentials is found.

However In view of jaguar Ella's comment it seems there may be an issue with G3 and Carrara so maybe I will pass on it. I wonder if it will get sorted, 

Thanks for the replies

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,051
    0oseven said:

Well I searched genesis 3 starter essentials and found nothing !  The G2 starter essentials is found.

However In view of jaguar Ella's comment it seems there may be an issue with G3 and Carrara so maybe I will pass on it. I wonder if it will get sorted, 

Thanks for the replies

G3F doesn't work in Carrara right now, current version of Carrara doesn't support the kind of weightmapping it uses. DAZ is working on it apparently (there was a post by a DAZ  official on that subject).

• 0oseven said:

Thanks for the replies

it should be right where Chohole showed it. Type in Daz Studio 4.8 in your product library and hit search. Click on it t hen scroll down BELOW the download links for studio itself and click on the purple 3 to download it. The links shown are only for Studio itself.