Movable panties for G3F - solved because of Zev0`s fit control

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited November 2015 in Product Suggestions

What about movable panties? Panties with a lot of adjustment morphs for thighs/hip/waist which can be moved down until the knees?

Post edited by cosmo71 on

Comments

• They would be rigged for only one place, though - there's no way to adjust weight maps dynamically - so as the figure posed the clothing would behave weirdly. For something like this dynamics woudl be about the only option.

• Testing6790Testing6790 Posts: 1,091

If you have the dynamic plugin this could be easily accomplished. Another solution would be to just not have the clothing item fitted to the character and simply position and scale it to emulate the desired effect. I do similar stuff for clothes on a clothes-line.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

They would be rigged for only one place, though - there's no way to adjust weight maps dynamically - so as the figure posed the clothing would behave weirdly. For something like this dynamics woudl be about the only option.

Thanks but I have just bought the fit control product and that includes what I have suggested for every underwear.

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629

They would be rigged for only one place, though - there's no way to adjust weight maps dynamically - so as the figure posed the clothing would behave weirdly. For something like this dynamics woudl be about the only option.

Yes.  I used to constantly do pants with drop morphs, and then people would complain because they tried to use the pants in dropped mode still conformed and then pose the legs!  I still do these morphs sometimes, on the rare occasion I do clothes, but now I label them as "Prop"  morphs so users know they can't stay conformed.

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609

Zevs0`s fit control has this option and it works great, so this whish is solved :)