Age appropriate underwear

As there are now more mature and pregnant models available, can we at last have some realistic, age appropriate underwear please?

Full cup "industrial" bra's with broad straps, corselettes with panelling, support pants with short broad suspenders. (Garters to you maybe?)

Support corsettes for pregnancy and nursing bras. I started thinking about this when Mrs. Chow was introduced but nothing happened.

Please don't make me have to keep updating Powerages "Pletaix" for g3f. (not shown on this site) Let me buy some new traditional Lingerie please.

Comments

• I second this!

• plopsplops Posts: 71

sazzyazzca said:

I second this!

Thanks, we've waited long enough.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,684

+1, but I fear nobody will be too interested. If there's underwear to be rendered, it's overwhelmingly the not-sensible kind.

• RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,282

Since Gen 9 was introduced there have been over 100 women's lingerie items sold in the store and only one men's boxers asset sold. I feel your pain, but...

RexRed said:

Since Gen 9 was introduced there have been over 100 women's lingerie items sold in the store and only one men's boxers asset sold. I feel your pain, but...

What i'm suggesting is a particular style, "lingerie items" of the type on sale don't even scratch the surface, so we feel each others pain, no doubt.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744
    edited November 2023

Indeed, Comfortable cotton and full coverage.  Quality longjohns too while requests are being made. 

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • RexRedRexRed Posts: 1,282

plops said:

RexRed said:

What i'm suggesting is a particular style, "lingerie items" of the type on sale don't even scratch the surface, so we feel each others pain, no doubt.

At this point, us people who buy men's items, we will settle for ANY style of men's underwear, which is better than nothing. laugh

RexRed said:

plops said:

RexRed said:

At this point, us people who buy men's items, we will settle for ANY style of men's underwear, which is better than nothing. laugh

Have you seen Sicklyields Jock Straps for G2m? All the best stuff i find is the older items.