Roll back to 4.21 ?? Too many bugs in 4.22!

2»

Comments

• 57331.fury said:

I`m having major issues with importing into Daz 4.22

The GoZ bridge no longer works. It sends the object to ZBrush, but when trying to send the item back to Daz, nothing happens.

If you try to manually load a morph through Morphloader Pro, the morph it creates is approximately 9500% smaller than the object that was used to create the morph.

If you do it manually with the morph loader you have to set the Export Scale in Zbrush . Default is 1 , For me it works when i set it to 100.    

Hope that helps.

• ommblazeommblaze Posts: 13

I can't use my GPU. No matter what I do, I can't see the GPU.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,297

Taisan6_70c3968caa said:

57331.fury said:

I`m having major issues with importing into Daz 4.22

The GoZ bridge no longer works. It sends the object to ZBrush, but when trying to send the item back to Daz, nothing happens.

If you try to manually load a morph through Morphloader Pro, the morph it creates is approximately 9500% smaller than the object that was used to create the morph.

If you do it manually with the morph loader you have to set the Export Scale in Zbrush . Default is 1 , For me it works when i set it to 100.    

Hope that helps.

In effect the GoZ bridge uses the settings from the modo preset, so use that when importing a morph (or an object) from ZBrush created against geometry sent over the bridge.