Does anyone make male swimtrunks with mesh lining?

nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,930
edited November 2023 in Product Suggestions

I remember wearing swimtrunks with a fine mesh lining when I was a boy.  The trunks are the sort that are like loose boxer-shorts on the outside, but have a more underwear-like inner section sewn in,  meant to let the water out more quicky but keep the family-jewels from chafing against the outer part and keep them out of sight of the leg openings.

From a quick bit of searching, it doesn't look like there's anything like that for Daz, but I didn't really do a comprahensive search.

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,744
    edited November 2023

Having two layers of polygons like that so close together,  could likely lead to pokethrough or dforce explosions, hence why you can't find it  in a 3D model.  And there is only a few specific scenarios where that second interior brief layer would actually be seen,

Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • I guess you could add a geometry shell to a pair of shorts, position it inside the mesh and apply an appropriate opacity image.

• Well, I think I recall seeing other garments with an inner part and an outter part, such as a short skirt with integrated undies/bottom, for Daz, so apparently it IS possible.  In any event, I was picturing fairly loose-fit boxers-ish sort of outer with some gap between the integrated inner-part that behaves llke tighty-whities.  Basically sorta-tight undies integrated into loose boxers.