walled yard

cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
edited November 2015 in Product Suggestions

A walled yard with four walls one or two doors. The yard should be 10*10 Meters (I think) or larger. The walls should be 2 - 2.5 Meters high (four seperate walls so each can be hidden). One wall should contain an old metal sliding door (open/close) (maybe red or blue with rust) and another wall (at a side) should contain another little door of old metal (red or blue with rust) or old wood (also open/close).

The whole scene/set should not look clean and orderly. Would be cool to have two texture sets, one with concrete or brick walls and conrecte or cobbled ground and one with clay walls and sandy ground. Texures for walls, doors and ground should be changeable, means one is able to add other textures. It would also be great to have barbed wire one can add to the walls.

The idea is to have a walled yard for an industrial area or for "middle east" renders. The sides of the yard should be totally closed (if doors are closed) so one needs just a skydome as environment.

Another set could contain a house (flat roof) fitting to the yard and can be exchanged for one of the walls or can be posed behind the walls of the yard.

Popbs for the yard could be: old (rustic) oil drums, old tires, wood planks, stuff like that.

BTW: The walls should be real walls, not just planes.

A simple yard with planes I have created for my needs but it is different to have real walls and overall doors and stuff.

Post edited by cosmo71 on